retrieve: 1 v get or find back; recover the use of Synonyms: find , recover , regain find , regain come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost Types: access obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer address access or locate by address log in , log on , log-in enter a
retrieve meaning, definition, what is retrieve: to find something and bring it back: Learn more. Take our quick quizzes to practise your vocabulary. We have thousands of six-question quizzes to try. Choose from collocations, synonyms, phrasal verbs and more.
SYNONYMS & ANTONYMS
· PDF 檔案SYNONYMS & ANTONYMS SPECIALTY TILE PRODUCTS, INC. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS DESCRIPTION RESULT STANDARD D.C.O.F. > 0.42 ANSI 137.1 Water Absorption < 0.5% ASTM C373 Chemical Resistance Resistant ASTM C650 32” x 32
INFORMATION (noun) definition and synonyms
Synonyms and related words +-General words for information, news and facts information data obtain, provide, receive, retrieve 2 too much information if you think what was said is the type of private information, you can stop them by saying ‘Too much
· Synonyms – How to retrieve synonyms in a database Forum – Learn more on SQLServerCentral Hi Everyone, Does anyone know how I can retrieve definitions of all the synonyms that exist in a SQL
Thesaurus web service
The synonyms are retrieved from the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice according to the relevant licenses. Features Thesaurus can be used by remote applications to retrieve the list of synonyms in the following languages: italian, english, french, deutsch, spanish and portuguese.
Power Verbs For Your Resume
· PDF 檔案Power Verbs For Your Resume Getting Results Example: Increased student participation by 25% over a 6-month period Accomplished Constructed Ensured Hastened Minimized Reduced (losses) Achieved Contributed Excelled Heightened Modernized
· This gene encodes the acidic form of complement factor 4, part of the classical activation pathway. The protein is expressed as a single chain precursor which is proteolytically cleaved into a trimer of alpha, beta, and gamma chains prior to secretion. The trimer
Reference is a digital publisher dedicated to answering the questions of students and lifelong learners.
SNOMED CT[note 1] or SNOMED Clinical Terms is a systematically organized computer processable collection of medical terms providing codes, terms, synonyms and definitions used in clinical documentation and reporting. SNOMED CT is considered to be the most comprehensive, multilingual clinical healthcare terminology in the world. The
Decorate definition, to furnish or adorn with something ornamental or becoming; embellish: to decorate walls with murals. See more. to plan and execute the design, furnishings, and ornamentation of the interior of (a house, office, apartment, etc.), especially by
Welcome! At Frostburg State University, you will develop your hand as well as your skills needed for an array of careers in creative fields. Foundation courses will teach you the aesthetics and practical concepts central to good design regardless of media. Pre
Oracle Insight for Cloud
Use synonyms for the keyword you typed, for example, try “application” instead of “software. ” Try one of the popular searches shown below. Start a new search. Trending Questions Close About Oracle Oracle Insight for Cloud Evolve with Oracle Insight
How to pronounce retrieve in English
Definition – Synonyms Definition of retrieve get or find back; recover the use of go for and bring back run after, pick up, and bring to the master Synonyms of retrieve glean pronunciation glean [en] reap pronunciation reap [en] obtain pronunciation obtain [en] collect
With the UpToDate® Pathways FHIR® app, clinicians can reduce unwanted care variations with evidence-based, patient-specific interactive algorithms targeting common, chronic, and complex conditions that have multiple management, diagnosis, or treatment
List of rare diseases and synonyms in alphabetical order
· PDF 檔案and as many synonyms as necessary. A unique numerical identifier, the ORPHAcode, is randomly attributed by the database to each disease. This code is never re-used for a different entity, so it is stable in time. The Orphanet nomenclature is organised in a
Entity Resolution for Custom Slot Types
Create synonyms and unique identifiers for your custom slot type values You can define the synonyms and unique identifiers for any custom slot type or extensible built-in slot type. Note: Entity resolution takes place on custom slot types even if you do not provide synonyms and custom IDs.